Jennifer was elected in 2018 to represent the residents of Finchley Church End Ward.
On the Council, Jennifer is Chairman of both the The Finchley and Golders Green Area Committee and The Finchley & Golders Green Residents Forum.
The Finchley and Golders Green Area Committee has the following responsibilities:- Discharging any functions, within the budget and policy framework agreed by Policy and Resources, of the theme committees that they agree are more properly delegated to a more local level. These include but are not limited to:
- Town Centre Regeneration and Management
- Sewers, drainage, public conveniences, water courses
- Refuse collection, litter, cleansing, waste and recycling
- Parks, open spaces, nature reserves, allotments, recreation and leisure facilities
- Libraries and Culture
- Cemeteries and Crematoria
- Day to day environmental issues and management of land on Council Housing estates
- Local highways and safety schemes
The Finchley and Golders Green Residents Forum is there to provide an opportunity for any resident to raise local matters to the Council except for matters relating to specific planning applications.
How To Contact
C/O Conservative Group Member's Room
Hendon Town Hall
Mobile: 07548 128915